Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday rambles...

Home from the girls tutoring and man oh man, I'm just SO stinking tired today. It took everything out of me to get my butt out of bed to get them there by 9:45am. I'm so NOT a morning person. Sure, getting up at 8:30am shouldn't be a big deal.. but people, it's SUMMER and the school year zonks me out [I'm sooOOOo not a morning person, on any level!] But, we made it.. next week is our last week of tutoring before school starts, which I'm PYSCHED about. A few weeks off before we get in the daily grind of school will be a *good* thing.

Courtney and I were spontanious the other night and decided to go see the new Harry Potter. We haven't had a "mother/daughter" day (well, night.. lol) in a long time, so it was nice. Chelc was with her friends (seeing the same movie at another theater), so D kept the little ones and off we went. We had a really good time.

Today we are taking the girls cousins (they are in from OH) to see the new Ice Age movie in 3D :) I'm excited.. I think maybe more so than them. :) I love that movie, so I'm excited to see #3. Then tonight the little ones are spending the night over at Aunt Sue-Sue's (where the cousins are), so... "little kid" free tonight. Should be a quite evening. :)

Okay.. need to get off of here. Aspen is wanting to get on Webkinz, so... that's my que. Still haven't downloaded the houseboat trip photos.. hopefully tonight when the kiddos are gone. Until then... see ya!

No comments: