Wednesday, April 16, 2008

His name is fluffy....

because, well.. he's fluffy and soft. So, as the kids are getting ready to go to bed, we were recapping about the dead rat guy, you know- sharing it with D and Courtney. Sissy said "I named him fluffy because he's so soft and fluffy". Then she said, "Will fluffy go to Heaven?" and Aspen replies with "No, animals don't go to Heaven because they don't have Souls, only Humans have souls" .. I smiled and said, "You're so smart Aspen, where did you learn that?" (all proud), and she said "From YOU!"... Awwwwh.... so I smiled and was all proud, just then Courtney pipes up from upstairs, "At least Aspen listens to her" .. the little turd! :) LOL

WOW.. I've been going around the house singing "Amazing love" (the song here on my blog- one of my favorite worship songs) and D told me I have a really pretty voice. I said "Please"... he said I should get the instrumental with head phones because I sound better when I'm not restricted and I was like "Wow.. save it" and he was all "Hey, I'm not saying you're going to Nashville or anything".. LOL LOL LOL... totally heliarous :) I sing so well that the dogs around the neighborhood start howling (lol)....

Okay- kids are (finally) in bed.. never thought that would happen. We have Chelcey bring down her laptop and phone [which she just got back today from Sprint] at 9pm so we know the kid will actually SLEEP and not socialize all night. She didn't get home from Youth Group until 9:30pm, so I haven't seen it yet- but I just went up there for her "warning" :) So.. lets see how long it takes before I have to go up there again. Darn kids. :)

Ok.. off to spend some time with D.... hopefully there's a movie on. I'd put in Juno [smile] but I don't think he'd be too interested, so.. maybe Chelc and I can make time for it tommorow. :) Have a good night...

No comments: