Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pictures from the shoot....

We found a really cool, rustic old house a few months ago which was a photographer's DREAM.. omg, the place was awesome. Well, we loaded up Addi and Sis (Aspen was too busy riding her bike, and really... is being photograghed really that kids thing? Not even close!), well I don't know if someone moved into the house, or someone was just using the place like we did before. So, since there was a car parked in the driveway, we didn't even bother. Disappointed, but... we did find a cool place with these awesome trees which were co-mingled. AWESOME. I want to take the girls back there for some shots myself. Anyways.. here's the shots that Chelcey will be turning in for her project tommorow...








Here are a few that didn't make her "8 photo cut", plus a few that I took :) but.. I really like these and had to share :)







Now that her camera is charged (my batteries are DEAD.. lol)- I'm planning on taking some of all of them over the weekend. I want a digital SLR camera soooOOOoo very bad... the difference in quality of photos is amazing. One day...... :) (Yeah, like one day when I get a freaking JOB!) LOL....

Later...

No comments: