Monday, January 5, 2009

ZzzzZZzz.....yeah, I'm tierd!

Considering I didn't get to bed until 3:30am, I was a little tierd this morning, getting up and getting the kiddos off to school. I just can't sleep at night. It's been an on-going thing with me for awhile.. I just lay there and my head spins. Too much going on in there, I suppose. But.. I pulled my lazy butt out of bed, got the girls dressed, ready, fed (always a good thing- lol), and gave them hugs/kisses-- then D took it from there. Awh, that was nice. He drove them in this morning and like you even have to ASK what I did once they all left. Why, crawled my booty back in bed of course. It took me awhile to get back to sleep (again: spinning mind)- but I slept in until 11:30am. Now it's 12:30 and I have to go shower, get ready, and it will be time to go pick everyone up. Man, did this day fly by or what? lol...

Since Courtney is at school, D decided to go over and feed/let out Kugo (aka: Brady, the dog). I guess he tried to bite him twice (the dog that is, D hasn't tried to bite HIM... um.. yet!). It's not going good between those two (lol).. but, the dogs are outside now. We decided just to keep them outside until Courtney comes home that way we don't have to deal wtih them again. This dog is HIGH MAINTENCE. The little guy (Lilly) is so sweet, but Brady.. i don't even know why anyone would even have a dog like this. He's crazy.

I need to run to the store today- I'm out of everything it seems. Even hairspray, man.. hate to see what my nappy head is going to look like today. :) And I *have* to go out to The Childrens Place and pay my credit card bill. Ugh... I really don't want to drive that far out, but.. I didn't plop it in the mail in enough time, so I have no other options.

Okay... need to scram! Nothing exciting going on over this way, so.. I'll spare you the bordom :) Have a great day!

No comments: