Friday, October 23, 2009

Be back soon..

BUSY, BUSY over here. Gathering things up for our Church Yard sale which is tommorow. We have to have everything tagged and set up by 6pm tonight (uuuugh).. needless to say, getting ready for a yard sale (STUFF) freaks me out. My brain just shuts down when I have to do this, which is never a good thing.

Doing lots of food shopping for the church family fun fest tommorow- set up is tonight as well. We actually scored 3 ponies this year, have hay rides, inflatables, face painting,and LOTS of food (D is cooking/grilling like last year). Hope it goes over well.... the whole event has been stressing me out since we're in charge- always does.

Had pumpkin project day at Addi's school on Weds, was really cute! Yesterday was Savannah's field trip to Hubers Orchard where, thanks to Map quest, I got lost. It took me WAAAAAY out of my way in the middle of NO WHERE. Thank goodness Kentucky is absoutely BREATHTAKING this time of year, so that was the only thing that kept me going. LOVE fall in KY. I was late, but.. .I made it and that's all that matters.

LOTS of pictures to share that hopefully I can upload soon. Too much to do today- needed a break before I freaked myself out some more. Me and this head of mine, I tell ya.... anyways- have a wonderful day and pictures coming soon!

No comments: