Monday, February 25, 2008

Fabulous Monday...

Hey there, yes, it's actually a Monday and I've choosen to associate the word "Fabulous" to it, amazing, huh? :) Yes, so not like me... Mondays ususally bite. But, I didn't even bother hitting snooze this morning, so I was up at 6:30am, making eggs, bacon, and biscuts... and we had plenty of time to get out the door.. ON TIME needless to say. We've been late, I swear, 3x out of a week for the last few weeks and well, I knew that we had to start doing something different. It takes about 25min. to get to school, whereas 3/4 of that time is spent on the interstate and there is *always* morning traffic backed up. Darryl let at 7:40am, but watch, he will probally call and say that they were late.... tommorow: we *have* to get out the door at least by 7:33am.... lets see if we can do it.

I started my day by eating a slice of bacon *gag*, and drinking a sip of Pepsi. Today, I told myself I would "do better" in the whole eating thing, but well... not off to a good start. My tummy is SO bloated from pepsi yesterday it's unreal... when I eat or drink the wrong things, my body seriously takes on a whole different look- it's actually weird. But, if I go 2 days of eating "healthy" and staying away from all of my "forbidden" foods (which trust me, go a mile long)... then I look normal again. It's just getting TO that 2 day mark... which, I haven't been able to do in well, over a month. I've been SUCH a slacker.. a lazy slacker, at that and I think I've gained at least 5-8lbs this winter. I'm getting ready to hop in the shower and since I haven't weighed myself in, oh... three months at least, I think I'm going to do it.. just to give me the reality check that I need to get me in the zone, ya know? So... wish me luck. Because I'm sure it ain't gunna be perdy....

So today, I was planning on doing a lot around the house. Our big church yard sale- gym sale, whatever you want to call it, is March 8th- and I have SO much that I have to get ready to take over there. Since I have to tag it all here, let me tell ya, it's going to be WORK. Well, I was hoping to list a few things on ebay, do some spring cleaning while preparing for the sale. D informed that he needs me to help out at the office today since everyone else is in Orland Park, opening the hotel (which, btw, is suppose to open in less than 2wks). So, this is the lAST thing that I want to do.... but, he's still sick and I can't very well send him over there without any help.... so, I'll do my good deed for the day. Ugh...

Addison has a denist appointment today at 2:50pm, so... I'll have to pick her up from school at 2:00pm, then D will have to drive BACK on the other side of town to pick up the others at the normal 2:45pm time... we seriously go throgh $20-$25 in gas a day!!! The amount of driving we do is ridiculous! We *are* starting to do the whole "car hunting" thing (yeah!!) and we're looking at the new Chrysler Aspen's (nice name, huh?)... we want to wait until the Hybrid comes out this fall, but... we can't hold out that long. Our Yukon is a piece right now and the thing SUCKS up the gas, it's pathetic......

Okay, my shower water has been running since I started typing this (nice of me to waste water, huh? Hey... I was trying to warm it up, ok?)... so, I need to pop in there. Besides, I am trying to get in and get out before D comes home. The boy always thinks that just because I'm in the shower, it's a free peep show or something. I mean, if I wanted an auidence, woudln't I ask for it? I mean seriously... ok. I'm outta here!

No comments: