Thursday, February 28, 2008

Off to Chicago...

Yes, we're heading off to Chicago for the weekend and pulling the girls out of school for tommorow. Do I *sound* excited? Good, because I'm not. I honestly do *not* want to go. I want to help them open the hotel, that's not the problem. It's just being in a smoke-filled car with D's dad for 6hrs, having to balance running around the hotel and the kids, and well, just being gone all weekend when I have a million and one other things that I need to be doing. Savannah has a denist appointment at 4pm, and D is trying to get me to cancel it so we can leave earlier. Ugh, SORRY bud.. this time, you're not going to get your way. Sometimes I just get so frustrated.....

I had a really crappy day yesterday... I go through such spurts with the whole depression thing. I'm doing *so* much better with it, night and day, but I ususally have a few bouts with it a day, sometimes I can shake it off, others I can't. Yesterday was one of those days that I coudln't. Just sucked all day. I'm "ok" today, just a little down... I just hate when I can cry in the drop of a hat. Just not the best time, ya know? Anyways.....

I need to get out of this winter funk and start taking better care of myself. I've totally slacked all winter long (blah!!) and I just look like crap. Probally doesn't help my emotional state, ya know? So, next week I'm making myself go get my nails done, tan, and go in and have something done to this HAIR of mine. Maybe that will make me feel better. I am bidding on a few cute dresses on ebay that I thought would make me happy :) Here's one I won last night- super cute! Check it out HERE I am bidding on about 5 others and watching quite a few in hopes I can snipe them at the end. SUPER cute. I (really) wanted this one last night, but it just wasn't meant to be.. I waited until the last 2min. to bid on it and then my stupid wireless connection just vanished! It kept saying "Can't find server".. I wanted to scream. This dress is SOOoooOOOOO stinking CUTE!!!!!!!... But, it went higher than I thought it would anyways, so.. probally for the best. I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled for this style/designer again.. LOVE this style!!! ISN'T THIS THE CUTEST??? I *so* wanted it. oh well, what can ya do???

Today was pajama day at school for the girls :) so, that was pretty easy to get them out the door. Sis looked the cutest, I do have to say. She LOVES penquins- the child has about 15 penquins (stuffed animals in all different sizes) and I don't see this collection stopping anytime soon. :) Anyways, she wore her "penquin" jammies (flannel bottoms and L/S top) and I put matching little pink/red/white bows in her hair. She looked super cute! :) If I have time tonight before we leave, I'll snap a picture and will share when I get back. It was a "Cocca and Reading" day at their school- this is reading month, so they will have a fun day of reading all day- being read to, and reading by themselves :) They were excited. Addi didn't get to wear hers today though, pre-K is different... they had PJ day last month, so... she was a little bummed. But, she still looked cute as ever! :) I love dressing her the most, I do have admit.

Chelcey has been on me HARD about getting her phone fixes. D bought her a super cool "Rumor" phone a few months ago- has this flip out keyboard for texting- perfect for her. However, the child was up to no good the night she got grounded (don't ask!) and dropped it in water, so it hasn't worked since then. This has been about 7-8wks I'd say. Well, I decided to take her phone in to see what was wrong with it (she was SOOO excited) just to find out half way there that we didn't even have her phone with it. :) LOL.. she was like "NO WAY!".... So, I called customer service, hoping they could do something via the phone (they tried), but didn't work. So, we need to take it into the store to see what's wrong with it. The child sent 4700 text messages in a MONTH.. a little EXTREME, so there will be limits this time. I tell ya, that child sometimes........

Ok, I've already showered, but need to go finsih doing my make-up and hair so we can go pick up our truck (ugh) and so I can pack for the girls. I am SO not looking forward to this weekend... but wait, I've already mentioned that a million and one times, haven't I? *ugh*... I'll take pictures :) count on that, that will be about the only fun part of this trip (lol). OH.. we found a really cool SUV yesterday- a Infiniti- not sure what kind, their SUV but it's PERFECT!!!!!..... Plenty of room, it was black w/ black leather interior, has the GPS system, DVD, and only 13k miles.... a little pricey, but we're hoping to get them down. We'll see what happens.

ok... see ya! :)

No comments: