Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our family room is finally put back together!

Okay, I meant to share these pictures a few weeks ago, but... since I didn't post for awhile, I totally spazzed on it. SO, here ya go! We finally got around to moving our furniture upstairs from the basement, which has been down there since before Chistmas when we had the floors and house painted. I found some chocolate brown, velvet curtains at Lowes about 2mo. ago, I'd say, and we finally got around to hanging them up. :) Yes, I'm late in posting these- but, get over it and just cut me some slack, ok? This room is suppose to be our dining room, but.. we have always used it as a family room (it's a very cozy room, and D and I actually spend quite a bit of time in there since there isn't a TV- just a room to sit and talk). Anyways, here it is....

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: