Thursday, May 8, 2008

IMMEDIANT PRAYERS NEEDED!!!

I just received word that the drs. are saying that Brad won't make it through the day. I am begging for your prayers right now..... this is SUCH a difficult time for Melissa and BreAnna....

Please pray for strength for Brad.... for his spirit to keep fighting and not to give up... please pray that his organs are revitalized... please pray for a miracle!!! Please pray for comfort, peace and strength for the family. Melissa is a strong Christian and has turned this over to God, so she hasn't let go of the ability to receive a miracle right now. She is asking EVERYONE to pray for a miracle... this is in God's hands, and she knows that.. but she is not willing to stop fighting with everything that she has.

PLEASE lift Brad up in prayer at this very moment and ask for a miracle....... please continue to pray for Melissa and BreAnna and their entire family for strength to get through this very difficult time.

I can't thank you guys enough.. it means the world to me.

I just spoke with Melissa and my heart is just breaking for her :( PLEASE PRAY for this family... I beleive in the miracle of prayer and know that prayers can be answered! I will update when I can...

No comments: