Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pictures coming tommorow...

Yes! I FINALLY got around to uploading the pictures from chicago, so... be expecting those tommorow. Off to bed now, though... we have church in the morning.. haven't been in 3wks [we were out of town for 2wks and last Sunday was *not* happening...] so... expect them tommorow.

Chelc got home from SC today... she talked our ear off for about 2hrs. straight... man, I wonder if *I* ever talked that much when I was her age? Daaang.. :) LOL... She had a great time and she's going to send me pictures from the beach [email] so I can share them with you guys :) Sounds like her and Carson met *alot* of boys... but, what do you expect? She's 15....

Our stupid AC stopped again. D got the thing working [yes, I'll admit it.. I was wrong: The boy poured water on the frozen AC unit and it worked.. myyyy bad! LOL) but now the things froze up again and now it's HOT. D is grouchy... keeps trying to get me to come to bed since we have to get up early and well, he's hot and when he's hot... he isn't the funnest to be around. Talk about mr. stink pants....

Anyways... guess I'll head off to bed. I've been having SUCH a hard time sleeping at night... I just lay there wide awake... drives me CRAZY! But... I'm off to [try]. Expect those pictures tommorow... got some cute ones :) Esp. of Aspen trying to be superman... it's a classic, ya gotta see it :)

See ya tommorow....

No comments: