Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Rambles...

Hey guys!

Awh, it's Sunday afternoon and I'm *so* dreading getting back into the school routine tommorow. Ugh... it was so tough waking up for church this morning... I think I hit the snooze button no less than 5 times. Which, made us late. :) Not by much, so.. we were okay. But Man.. 6:30am tommorow I am (not) looking forward to. At ALL. I'm hoping these kids go to bed early tonight so they aren't difficult to get up tommorow. Wishful thinking, I'm sure :) We're heading back to church at 6pm for the PM Service, then to help take down the Christmas decorations. I'm hoping we get out of there by 8pm at the latest because I want these kiddos in bed EARLY.

Courtney tried to go feed & let the pyscho dog out before church this morning and he wouldn't let her inside. Freaked her out. So, when we got home (12:30pm), D went over and took charge (lol). Kugo (Brady, the dogs, NEW name!) tried to bite Darryl but I think D scared him (don't ask!). Courtney has been over there twice now, with Holly, and now Brady is being okay. He likes Holly, so everytime Courtney takes her over there- the dog is fine. So, one more time today and then she's home free. D will go over with her later. Oh, those poor dogs. LOL....

Not a lot else going on over this way. Chelcey is at work, I just got finsihed resizing and uploading lots of pictures (what WORK!), and I'm getting ready to upload a few now. :) Need to run to the store, make something fast for dinner, get Addi in the tub before we go to church since she didn't join Aspen & Sis for one this morning, then get things rolling.

I'm tierd. It's wet and dark outside. I would LOVe to just go in there, grab some comfy clothes and kick back! Ugh...

Pictures are coming next. :)

No comments: