Monday, February 2, 2009

Packing it up!

We lucked out, the schools were closed today- but.. they are offically open tommorow. The girls had a 8 day break from school... :) they loved every minute of it. I took them swimming last night for over 3 hours!!! :) They were sooo water logged. They were cracking me up. :) I cut out ALL my coupons, organized them and was quite proud of the progress :) I bought a small accordian album thing to hold them in but I have too many coupons and it doesn't work as well as I was hoping. But, oh well... it's better than the envelopes I was using before (lol).


We ordered pizza for dinner last night, we've been cooking in the conference center every night and just thought we'd do something fast last night. The pizza dude was over 1.45min. late. His response? "Sorry I'm so late.. I'm new to the area and don't know my way around!".. Umm, HUH? And you're a DELIVERY DRIVER? Lol.. whatever. He was nice... and we survived.

Ok.. need to pack up this room. Everyone is still sleeping (Well, Courtney, Sis, and Addi).. and yes, it's 12:13pm. :) Lazy butts. I'd still be snoozing too, I'M SURE, if Chelc wouldn't have called me at 11am from her room asking "Hey, do you have any pizza left from last night?".. lol.. I didn't get to sleep until 3am last night. My heart was racing and it was hard to breath for some reason... it was freaking me out. I have SUCH bad circulation- my legs and face can swell up in a matter of minutes. So, after my heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest for 2hrs and it was hard to breath, I kept thinking, "Watch me have a darn blood clot or something!".... you know how well we self dignoise ourselves? Who knows... I need to go find out what's going on though. I tend to get dizzy/light headed quite often too, so.. clearly something isn't right.

Anyways.. I'm off. Need to get on the road. Snow is moving back into KY- nothing major, but with all the ice melting action going on yesterday, I would rather play it safe and leave NOW so we're not taking any chances at nighttime. It's about a 6hr. drive. Okay. have a great day and I'll share some pictures from the trip tommorow when i have the camera cord :) Later.

No comments: