Sunday, February 1, 2009

Staying another day!

The schools are undecided tommorow if they'll be back in session, so.... we decided to stay another day. D was up at 7:30am to head down to work, whereas the girls and I slept in until noon! :) LOL... It's doubtful the girls will have school tommorow since there are still so many without power, plus- it's like 47 degrees right now and it makes it difficult to work on the lines. AND, well.. if they have school, they have school. D was really wanting to stay another night, Courtney still isn't feeling the best, plus everyone wanted to stay another day so they can swim (lol). So- looks like we're staying.

I've been having a time trying to upload that video... don't know what the deal is. So.. I'll keep trying. And, if I'm unsuccessful THIS time, well.. we'll have to make another one. LOL...

Ok.. need to get this room picked up. I'll pop on later :) See ya...

No comments: