Friday, March 27, 2009

Ebay Stuff

So, I've been selling stuff on ebay to BUY stuff on ebay (hey, nothing like "Free" stuff, ya know?) :) Here are a few things that I was able to "trade in on" from selling outgrown stuff :)

I needed new clothes for church, so.. I snagged a couple of cute dresses.

Cute Blue Dress

LOVE this one!

Little girls needed new dresses, too.. so.. here's a few cutie ones I got them :)

For Sis and Aspen

Cute!

For Addison

Addi (Can't ya tell I'm lovin' the MOD look? LOL)

Sis and Aspen, but it's a little big

Addi- ONE OF MY FAVORITES!

I've gotten a "few" spring things like capris, etc... but, I need to get my butt in gear and list a few "lots" (I have about 3 to go up!) so I can buy some more stuff :) I *love* selling on ebay because what I make, I just turn around and buy more stuff that we need! :) Works out awesome, so if you DON'T sell on ebay, what the heck are you waiting for? In my best, deep-voice... "DOOOOOO IT!" :)

Okay.. I'm SOOOO outta here!

No comments: