Monday, March 30, 2009

First day of Spring Break...

First offical day of Spring Break.... busy day running around!

I had my appointment at Curves this morning at 10am to re-enroll (I have missed working out there SO much!!!)- so, I arrived with my bag of groceries in hand (free enrollment, saved me $199 :) Score!).. so I'm offically re-enrolled! They did my weight in which I wasn't prepared for... I'm retaining a TON of salt, getting ready to start (lol).. so today was not my lightest (darnit!) :) We did the measurements (didn't see those though, but I'm going to get them tommorow so I can keep track of them to know where my starting point is). I'm *so* pysched to start working out again! Tommorow is my first workout.. I had to schedule it because of the new 'curves smart" system, so I'll let ya know how it goes!

After that, I tanned since my tanning place is right next door (bonus!) :) Then, I picked the girls up from the office (I dropped them off there before my appointment). After that, I took the girls to McDonalds for lunch, then we headed to the denist (the girls each had their 6mo. cleaning today- no cavities! THANK GOSH!)... then we headed to Dollar Tree (I needed tape)... an India woman and her son asked me to give them a ride to a library so I did. Was (really) nervous at first, but it worked out just fine. Really nice lady (broken english) who talked about God 1/2 way there. I'm not sure if she was Christian or Muslin but we had a great conversation and she was very appreciated of the ride. She said it was very hard to find good people that are willing to help out, how she had asked several people and no one would drive her. (She missed the bus and didn't have money for a taxi). I didn't have any cash on me (I RARELY carry cash), I had just given my last $2 to the denist for a Kosiar Children's Hospital donation, but when she got out I gave her all my change that I had. I was raiding my purse. She was so appreicative and kept saying how she never asks for money but how much she appreicates it so much.... really nice lady.

From there, the girls and I were going to head to the park but we came home to grab some drinks, pee, etc. (lol) then they saw their friends outside on the trampoline, so no park today- so that's on our agenda for tommorow. Sis and I played with bubbles (great dollar tree find- massive flower thing- we LOVE the dollar tree!) until I got too cold (60, but I'm a weenie :2hyst). Here are a few pictures that I got of her :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this one :)
Photobucket

Here's a shot of her "coming in" two front big teeth :)
Photobucket

Here's a few of all of them once Aspen and Addi had enough of their friends. :)
Photobucket

Aspen :)
Photobucket

Addi :)
Photobucket

Sissy going to town :)
Photobucket

After the girls came back home, they had *3* four-leaf clovers, which isn't something that you see everyday :) here's Addi showing hers off.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tommorow, if it's nice, I want to dress the girls up and take them to the Papa John Corporate Office which is just right down the street from us. They have a BEAUTIFUL waterfall / scenery / etc. lots of ducks/geese.. great place to take pictures because all the flowers and trees are starting to bloom and I want to take some shots of the girls. Chelcey took her camera and as you can tell by the pictures above, my camera stinks! But... I want to give it a whirl! Maybe we'll take a change of clothes and then hit the park afterwards.

Last night we had a good time. Aspen pulled out the gamecube (which has been put up since we got the xbox) and we played Barn Yard. I never knew about the chicken launch game and oh. my. goodness... I think D and I had more fun with that game than the girls :) We all played forever, just cracking up... it was helarious! :)

Then, the night before last- we were under a tornada warning... pretty bad lightening storm and since we have the tall windows and the 10+ story ceilings in our great room, we get to see it ALL. It doesn't help that we have 2 radio towers outside in our field which draws the ligthening (you can hear it HIT the radio towers, SCAREY and freaks me out everytime!).. that was fun... all cuddled up on the couch laughing at being scared! :) I heard from Chelcey and Court that night freaked out... I guess a tornado was spotted right down from where Chris leaves, thankfully they were on their way back from Walmart in a nearby town, but they had to pull over from high winds, hail, etc... Courtney was FREAKED OUT!!!!!!.... They called me when they got home and then she was fine, bless her heart! She's a lot like me when it comes to bad weather... I can handle the thunder, but high wind and lightening scare the crap out of me because you can't control it.

Okay... I need to get off of here. I made the girls cheeseburgers, fries, and mac & cheese for dinner... not the healthiest, but it was easy! D had leftover chicken stir-fry from last night (great recipe.. if you guys have a BD's resturatnt, it taste just like it... D came up with the receipe and I swear he could eat this stuff every night!). Okay.. I'm gone! Have a great night and hopefully I'll have more pictures tommorow! See ya!

No comments: