Thursday, March 12, 2009

How-to video for Applique Tee-Shirts

Okay, I found a "how to" video yesterday about sewing machine basics. :) And today, I found a great "how to" video for applique tee-shirts... she makes it look SO easy. I *know* I can do this :) but it's just a matter of figuring out this darn hoopty machine. Anyways, this "how to" video shows you how to make innital tee's by printing out your letter on your printer in reverse. Totally easy & cute! So.. wanted to share it.

How to Make Applique Tee Shirt Video

I also found a GREAT "how to" site for korker hair bows.. and what kind of friend would I be if I didn't share it? So, here it is...How to Make Korker Hair Bows.

I'm heading off to make a tee shirt :) D just left for the office (and no, I didn't go with him- he said I'd have more fun here so didn't make me feel guilty- lol!), so.. time to see if I can work this machine. My house is cleaned, dishes are done, and a load of laundry in (ran out of Tide today, darnit!).. so... lets do it! :)

No comments: