Friday, April 10, 2009

Pictures from Yesterday...

Here are a few pictures from yesterday's fun! Talk about a busy day... it turned out to be a beautiful day, though... but man, last night I had the *worst* sinus headache- I was almost in tears. Little Aspen had a bad headache too, so she slept with us. Bless her heart. Anyways... wanted to share these! I'm getting ready to go run around- get Easter gifts, Chelcey's bday gift, etc. before 7pm Church Service. LOTS to do. I've been pouring over all the Gardasil websites and now my day has gotten away from me! Need to scram but wanted to share a few pictures before I went :)

See ya!

Here's Sissy with her friends Sydney and her best friend Payton.


Savannah and her buddie Lauren


Sis


Every year the girls school has "Blooming the Cross", where each child brings in a flower to decorate the cross as a tribute to Jesus.




Aspen getting funky on the monkey bars :)


Aspen at the science Fair :)




Addi at the Easter Egg Hunt




Addi and her little friends :)


REMEMBER WHAT TODAY IS..... JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS SO WE MAY HAVE ETERNAL LIFE FOR ALL WHO BELEIVE IN HIM!!!!.....

No comments: