Sunday, May 10, 2009

One of my favorite songs....

I wanted to share one of my favorite songs. If you've ever seen the movie Fireproof then you are familiar with this song. It's been very fitting in my life for awhile now, and I wanted to share it with you all. Be sure to hit "pause" on my playlist below though so you don't have two songs going at once :) hey, at least I warned you...

I will post tommorow about our weekend. I'm SOOOOO sore right now it's unreal! After running over 2 miles yesterday, then finishing it off w/ about 2 miles of walking over at the nature trail, then today D and I hit 3 bike trails (MUD fest!!!), and talk about EXZILERATING! Man, it felt SO good. :)

Amazing things happened at church today, but I'll share about it tommorow. I'm so tierd, and just need sleep. :) Enjoy the song though.... one of my faves. :)

No comments: