Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So contagious!

I have requested information for World Orphans Journey. I found them last night while I was searching mission trips to orphanages. God is really tugging my heart in this direction and I really feel that this is where He is calling me.

In the midst of watching videos on orphanges & orphange outreach programs, I stumbled onto this video of these adorable, adopted twins. Their laughs are contagious and I just *had* to share. :)

I hope they make you laugh too, such precious little children!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so sad isn't it? I would love to adopt one day. I don't know if we will ever be able to, but here is something I definitely want to do when life is more stable(DH finds a job, etc.). It might be something you would be interested in.

http://www.compassion.com/default.htm

-ChristineR

chrystal said...

Christine, thanks so much for the link. I actually stumbled onto that one a few days ago and have it bookmarked. SO many kids out there that are in need, it just breaks my heart. Have you heard that song, "So you want to change the world, what are you waiting for?".. "So you want to start right now, what are you waiting for?".. :) I LOVE it and have been singing it all morning, go figure, right? :)