Saturday, March 31, 2012

First Soccer game!

... Early morning Soccer games, welcome back! I love soccer season, the girls have such a great time & though this will be the last season for it, I love that all 3 of them are on the same team. Sure does help save on the running around. D & I are those parents ...screaming & cheering for our girls every time you turn around. I swear everyone around us by the end of the game knows the names of our children. It gets a little loud, but fun nonetheless. :)

Addi was the star of the game today, oh boy.. that girl was everywhere! She was all over that field showing off her stuff! It's so funny, because both her and Aspen are so competitive-- they both push themselves as much as possible, I love that! Then, you have Savannah, who just cracks us up. She's more concerned about socializing & making friends, laughing.. having a good time. It's hilarious to watch! :)

They lost today, 3-6... there are only 5 girls on their team (3 of those 5 are my girls..haha) that have played soccer before, so.. it was a little rough start. :) But, with anything... the more they all practice & play, the better off their skills. You have to start somewhere... :) and besides, fun is fun.. it's not all about winning-- we're BIG on making sure the girls understand this.

They have their 2nd game on Tuesday... so, more smiles in a few days! Click on the picture for a larger view. I'm working on a new layout for the blog so I can insert larger photos, so... hang tight. :)

Addi in action...



Love this shot of Addi....









Aspen & Addi...



Aspen is awesome anywhere you put her... she's a great runner, super fast-- here she is playing defense. Check out those arms. :)



Aspen stealing the ball...



Here's Savannah gettin' jiggy with it...





... off to enjoy the rest of the evening with my husband. Church early in the morning, then hoping I can knock out a few creative projects I've had on my brain. Keep your fingers crossed for me, because once I dive in... there will be no stopping me! :) sister NEEDS creative fun! If I showed you my inspiration folder, you would drool... I do every single time I look at the ideas. Ideas aren't worth anything unless they are put to use, so... I've made a list of the projects that I want to complelte first.. and then we'll keep going down the list. My goal this week: 3 projects. Hold me to it.... k? :) later.

No comments: