Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Peek into my Inspiration Folder...

.. if you're looking to be inspired, keep on reading. My plan is still throw my "inspire me silly" blog at you very soon, but... in the meantime, I thought I would share a few of the inspiring things that make me giddy. I love being inspired, I love color, and I love all things pretty, creative, & fun.

Take a deep breath, get ready to smile... and enjoy a little sneak into the things that inspire me.

I love aprons. This has been on my "to do" sewing list forEVA. I envision lots of cool patterns & lots & lots of ruffles.



Inspired to do something like this over the summer...



...have all the supplies for a cool banner for both the girls media room & my craft room. Get to work, woman!



Basket Organization



Bathroom Organzation



I scored a bench thrifting ages ago.... it's still waiting for me to give it a new life. BE inspired, sister!



Simple Painted Canvas for the girls room... these are their colors, how easy would this be?



Monogramed Candels... maybe I could finally break out the Cricut Machine from it's box & learn how to use the thing?



Chipboard letters on a canvas.. painted the color of the canvas. Easy & cool looking!



Burlap pillow w/ rosette... have the supplies, get ON it!



I love all things vintage & shabby chic... when my backyard is finished, sister wants this bad boy in it! (drool).



...if I venture over to the "other side" again by going blond, this will be shade I slowly grow into. [LOVE].



I have a necklace holder, similar.. but different.. in the works. Excited for this one! Hoping this will be one of the 3 projects I complete this week. (fingers crossed)



Painted desk....



Love.



Photo Wall Ideas... have the frames, just need the prints to be printed off. PLEASE knock this off my "to do" list. So close...



Big Hair is your friend, embrace it. Because I (love) it.





LOVE



.. shabby goodness



..... just a peek. My inspiration folder on my other laptop is overflowing. I will dig thru that bad boy this week & will share some of the yumminess. Hopefully by then I will have "Inspire Me Silly" blog up & running.... until then...... :)

No comments: