Friday, April 13, 2012

Some Outside Fun...

...Success never felt so good. Why yes, I was able to sleep in this morning thank-you-very-much. Until 10:25am, mind you. SO glad to snag an extra couple of hours. Of course now I feel like half the day is over... so so typical... but sleep was much more needed & appreicated by this chick! I think it helped having Savannah all snug beside me this morning, big sleepover in Mama's bed last night. The D-ster wasn't too thrilled, he didn't make it obvious to her, mind you, but he fell asleep on the couch & when I woke him up to move him upstairs... I asked him to scoot his pillows over, how I was sleeping in the middle, & Sis was sleeping on the other end. He sighed a few times, huff & puffed a few times... but I think he was grouchy to begin with. :) The girls got in a fight with Savannah, happens when Sis is tired. I should have had them in bed hours before they actually went but... 2 wanted to draw (they scored new sketching pencils yesterday and were putting them to good use) and Savannah was, well... being quite the bossy one. So, since she wasn't about to sleep in her own room by herself (my kids are weird like that), I suggested she camp out in my bed.. of which she gladly jumped on! For some strange reason the girls (love) our bed. Savannah is still sleeping as we speak, and it's almost 11am. But pfft... who am I to wake her up if she needs sleep? My point exactly.

We had a great time babysitting James yesterday... he's such an easy little guy! We played the majority of the time outside.... the girls had a blast, too.

We did lots of this...







and, lot & lots of this.....









and the girls had a blast doing this....








Little James, too. We were trying to teach him how to kick a ball. :) Lots of laughs over that one. We were rolling. Man, how I love babies....




James has a lot of sign-laugange DVD's and know several signs. Well, the girls had a dance-party to one of them and I thought James was going to pee his pants.





He really is just the sweetest little boy, ever.










and, just some other random pictures....












After we left there, we finished off some birthday shopping for Chelcey, then called it a day! The girls and I rented "Happy Feet 2", and "Dolphin Tale", which we'll plop in tonight for family movie night, tonight....excited.

Tommorow morning we have our first "away" soccer game... pretty far away, might I add. 40min. to get there and on the southwest side of the city. Should be interesting. One of our coaches is out of town, the other one doubts he can be there due to work so... that means if one doesn't show, they've asked the D-ster to be the coach...solo. Oh, he's excited. Both he & I get so fired up over these games so he already has a plan as to who will be going where. :) Ya gotta love the man! There is only suppose to be 8 girls available to play that day anyways, everyone is traveling, so.... hopefully everyone shows or it will have to be canceled. Sure would hate to get up that early, rush all the way across town to realize we don't have enough players to play, so.. we'll see what happens. :)

I'm off to fold a load of laundry, then we're off to grab a bite to eat for lunch, then off to go see the movie, "Mirror, Mirror".. then, maybe the park will be in our future.

Enjoy your day... we're off to do the same thing! :)

No comments: